Entry Fee: $40 + HST(13%)
Start Date: Sunday, June 19th ,2020
End date: Sunday , October 4th, 2020
- Must be 18+
- Must have fast internet connection that will support gameplay and video streaming
- Must have a headset
- Must be available Sundays and one of either Monday or Wednesday. (Su+Mo or Su+Wed)
Prizes and results:
- Top 6 teams automatically qualify for next season
- Next 4 teams play in 2 leg playoff, 2 winning teams qualify for new season
- Last 6 teams + 2 playoff losers are replaced with new players
1st Place: $250, FIFA 21 for PS4, ApexxRadio T-Shirt, Featured profile on ApexxRadio.com. Interview on ApexxGaming podcast. ApexxFIFA League Championship Trophy. 30% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
2nd Place: $100, $25 PS Store gift card, ApexxRadio T-Shirt, Profile on ApexxRadio.com, Interview on ApexxGaming podcast. 30% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
3rd Place: $50, $20 PS Store gift card, ApexxRadio T-Shirt, Profile on ApexxRadio.com, Interview on ApexxGaming podcast. 30% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
4th Place: $50 PS Store gift card, ApexxRadio T-Shirt. 30% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
5th Place: $25 PS Store Card, 1 month PS plus membership, ApexxRadio T-Shirt. 20% off next purchase at ApexxRadio Store*
6th Place: $20 PS Store Card, 1 month PS Plus Membership, ApexxRadio T-Shirt. 20% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
7th Place: $20 PS Store Card, ApexxRadio T-Shirt. $5 off league registration fee. 20% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
8th Place: $5 off league registration fee. ApexxRadio T-Shirt. Entry to win $20 PS Store Card. 10% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
9th Place: ApexxRadio T-Shirt. Entry to win $20 PS Store Card. 10% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
10th Place: ApexxRadio T-Shirt. Entry to win $20 PS Store Card. 10% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
11th Place: ApexxRadio T-Shirt. Entry to win $20 PS Store Card. 10% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
12th Place: ApexxRadio T-Shirt. Entry to win $20 PS Store Card. 10% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
13th Place: ApexxRadio T-Shirt. 10% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
14th Place: ApexxRadio T-Shirt. 10% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
15th Place: ApexxRadio T-Shirt. 5% off next purchase at ApexxRadio store*
16th Place: ApexxRadio T-Shirt.
*30% discount up to $300
*20% discount up to $200
*10% discount up to $100
*5% discount up to $50
FIFA LEAGUE RULES:
- Club teams (4.5-5⭐️ Teams)
- Each player will choose 3 preferred teams. Teams will be computer assigned based on choices.
- Each team plays each all 15 opponents twice (home and away) for a total of 30 matches.
- Both matches against each individual opponent will take place on the same matchday.
- Teams chosen to play home game in first match will stream the game. This will be determined by random computer generator.
- Half Length: 6-minute
- Difficulty Level: Legendary
- Quick Subs: On
- Match Conditions: Custom
- Season: Any
- Time of Day: Any
- Weather: Random
- Pitch Pattern: Default
- Pitch Wear: None
- Game Speed: Fast
- Ball: Default
- Single Player Camera: Tele
- Camera Settings: Default
- Camera Height: 10
- Camera Zoom: 10
- Pro Camera Zoom:10
- Pro Camera Speed: 10
- Pro Camera Swing: 10
- HUD: Player Name Bar
- Time/Score Display: On
- Radar: 2D
- Net Tension: Default
- Net Shape: Default
- Net Mashing: Default
- Scrolling Line Ups: On
- Injuries: Off
- Offsides: On
- Bookings: On
- Handball: Off
USER GAMEPLAY CUSTOMISATION
- All Settings on 50
- Fifa Trainer: Off
- Auto Switching: Air Balls
- Auto Switching Move Assistance: None
- Pass Assistance: Assisted
- Through Ball Assistance: Assisted
- Shot Assistance: Assisted
- Cross Assistance: Semi
- Lob Pass Assistance: Assisted
- Save Assistance: Assisted
- Analog Sprint: Off
- Defending: Tactical
Rosters set to Online
- A player cannot press the middle pad to use the goal keeper in any point during the match.
- Frequent and purposeful pausing during game play is not allowed.
- Players who purposely turn off a game while it’s in progress, will be subject to the following penalties. Quitting will not be tolerated.
- 1st offence 1 pt
- 2nd offence 3 pts
- 3rd offence disqualified. Entry into future tournaments may be denied.
- All players must play the game using the above game-play settings. Failure will result in the following .
- 1st offence official warning
- 2nd offence 1pts
- 3rd offence 3pts plus 2pts for every offence following
- By entering this tournament, each participant consents to the posting and use of his or her name and/or photograph on the ApexxRadio.com website and social media pages.
- By entering the ApexxFIFA League, participants agree without reservations to comply with these rules and regulations, as well as the decisions made by the administrators of the tournament. The application of these rules and regulations is at the sole discretion of the admin. Any decisions made may overrule the following rules and regulations to maintain the spirit of competition. Participants have to obey the instructions made by the admin at all times.
- Every participant acknowledges the rights of ApexxRadio.com to modify these rules and regulations at any given time and without prior notice.
- Every participant is asked to maintain an adequate level of respect and friendliness with the other participants and the admin. Insults and unfair or disrespectful behaviour towards the admin and the other participants won’t be tolerated and will be punished, an immediate disqualification and/or a temporary ban from the Fifa tournament.
- Every participant has to stay ready and available for the duration of the season. Longer absence needs to be approved by the admin in order to avoid any sort of penalties
STANDINGS AND TIE-BREAKERS
It is the responsibility of the players to keep up with their team’s standings.
Win 3pts Draw 1pt Loss 0pts
In the event of ties in point standings, the following sequence will be used to determine positioning
- Result of head to head games.
- Goal difference: Total net score for tournament games. Net score = goals scored, less goals scored against.
- Goals For (highest total of goals scored)
- Goals against (lowest total of goals against)
- If two teams are still tied, an 8min (4min per half) match will be played to determine the winner.
No mercy rule will be enforced. All games must be played for full 90m regardless of score
If a player does not show for the game, misses their kick off time by 10m+ or forfeits during the game, he/she loses the game with a score of 3-0
CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
The administration has the right to disqualify players from the tournament after misconduct or unethical behaviour during the Tournament. Disqualification means that the player is not allowed to play any more games in the season and will automatically lose every next game with a score of 3-0.